[rules-users] Formula in Decision Table?

nzhu972 nev972 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 21:29:37 EST 2013

Can someone confirm if I am using Formula the correct way in a web based
decision table?

I like to populate the Condition Columns automatically when certain other
columns in the Condition Columns are populated.

For example, If col1 and col2 are populated, can I use formula to auto
populate col4 with value X and if col1, col2 and col3 are populated, then
auto populate col4 with Y?

If Formula isn't the right approach, is auto populating possible for web
based decision table in Drools 5?

Thanks