[rules-users] How to forsee mid way planning team changes (optaplanner)

ns nick.snels at ocmwturnhout.be
Fri Nov 8 08:29:53 EST 2013

Hi Geoffrey,

thanks for the reply and suggestions. I think I have found a work around
that works for me. I am going to consider a team switch as two employees and
make a planning for two separate employees. One ending at a certain point in
time and the other starting at a certain point. Afterwards I join the two
plans into one plan for that particular employee.

Kind regards,

Nick