[rules-users] Session missing rules

sandeep_nambiar sandeep_nambiar at tarshan.com
Sat Nov 9 09:12:23 EST 2013

I have integrated  Drools 5.3 in my Web application(running in Jboss 7.1). We
were creating rules before starting the application. Now we are trying to
create rules dynamically.

Have added the folder path where I am creating rules dynamically in
change-set.xml .
After creating rules during runtime I am doing all required things mentioned
in the documents.
There itself after adding the new rule if i do a check in the available
KnowledgePackages , I can see the new rule present in Package...
But once I restart the Jboss ,and I see in the session some rules which I
have created before are missing..its not always the same rule..it varies on
each restart.
We are using StatefulSessions and I have made the "drools.agent.newInstance"
as false..

Please provide a solution for the same...