[rules-users] Problem in writing rule and apply DSL

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 06:52:10 EST 2013

Gee, we all have work to do to earn our keep. If you provide the dough
you can have instant bread ;-)

I suggest you redesign your DSL with phrases like
  There is a {Fact}
  and a {FactA} from {FactB}'s {attribute}

Users would have to write these in individual lines. Then, adding the
"- with" doesn't create a problem.

Other than this, I don't see much hope for getting the constraint
where it belongs. Consider that *you* think right *now*, that it ought
to be in the first pattern, but s.o. else might want it in the middle
one...

-W