[rules-users] Problem in writing rule and apply DSL

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed Nov 13 07:10:21 EST 2013

Of course, you can just bypass the built in “-“ processing.

[condition][]There is a Person = $p: Person()
[condition][]The person is aged over "{age}” =$age: Integer(this > {age}) from $person.age

Of course that does require that you’re careful about writing the DSLR, so that you always bind a variable to Person() before using a phrase which expects that variable to exist.

btw … Apologies, but Integer(this > {age}) is almost certainly buggy syntax. I can’t remember off-hand the best way to do that comparison. :-/