[rules-users] Change rules dielect to java through java program(rest api)

vargheseps vargheseps4u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 00:31:14 EST 2013

Hai

     I have created rules from my application and uploaded to drools engine
through API.

 WebClient client =
WebClient.create("http://ip:port/drools-guvnor/rest/packages/packageName/assets");
 Response response= client.accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_ATOM_XML_TYPE)

.type(MediaType.APPLICATION_OCTET_STREAM_TYPE)
                                     .acceptLanguage("java")
                                    .header("slug", "ruleName.drl")
                                    .post("rulecontent");
 *But when i am taking the source from drools guvnor i am getting the
dialect 'mvel' but i want dialect 'java'*