[rules-users] Change rules dielect to java through java program(rest api)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 04:08:57 EST 2013

The rule dialect is defined within the rule itself; so if you view the rule
source in Guvnor for "ruleName.drl" you'll see it's maven. You can set the
rule's dialect by adding a rule attribute.

WebClient.acceptLanguage() sets the HTTP accept-language header; which sets
the acceptable human language response; e.g. en-US. Specifying a value
"java" has no effect on rules.