[rules-users] Inquiring about Online Drools Training quality ...

profversaggi profversaggi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 10:46:20 EST 2013

I'm curious about the experiences anyone has had investing in the online
training offerings for Drools. I've seen a lot of offerings coming from many
different directions, with equally disparate price tags, and originating
from different places on the globe. This immediately brings up a question of
quality.

I'm one who would rather forage my way through the 3 recommended books, and
the online docs, free tutorials, etc to get a solid foundation before
embarking on anything more, but I do appreciate opportunities to shorten up
the learning curve if it's good quality stuff.

I'm soliciting opinions please, your thoughts?