[rules-users] CurriculumCourse - extending for multiple teachers per course

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 04:12:10 EST 2013

I haven't done many experiments yet with multiple planning entity classes
for which 1 planning entity class points to the other planning entity
class (unless it's chained like in VRP).
The unit tests cover these constructs though, so no worries.

Anyway, if you fancy writing a blog article about your use case, your
domain model and your results,
I 'd definitely be interested in reading that (and supply my thoughts on
the design).