[rules-users] Drools 6 getting started

captainrhino graeme.kitchen at axa-travel-insurance.com
Mon Nov 25 06:40:05 EST 2013

Basically I have a web app in which I would like to run some drools rules
from the new KIW-WB objects. e.g. KieContainer objects

Does anyone have a link to an idiots guide to getting started to Drools 6?

I'm looking to build a drools 6 maven project from one of the standard
example KIE-WB projects.  What do i need MAven , GIthub etc and how do I
build it?

I then need to be able to use this project within a non-maven project, i.e.
build a jar from within the maven project that can then be used by my
non-maven java project.  With the old deprecated  KnowledgeBase classes I
used to be able to do this really easily.

Any suggestions would be most welcome and appreciated.