[rules-users] Drools Integration with Apache Camel and Spring ...

profversaggi profversaggi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 15:07:59 EST 2013

Can anyone point me to 'proper' tutorial or example of Drools web Integration
with Apache Camel and Spring that shows the soup to nuts "big picture". I'm
getting solid bits and pieces of information well enough through the
standard process - the Docs, the Camel Book, web links, etc ... I just need
the larger overall 'context' with which to places all of the pieces
together, and I'm having difficulty with that ....

Many thanks in advance ... :-)