[rules-users] Is there open source project that uses Drools (or maybe other business rules engine)

jonatanl jonatan.lauritzen at yahoo.dk
Sat Nov 30 13:31:43 EST 2013

Hi!

I am trying to develop some tools that could be used for the validation of
business rules and their integration into the automatic reasoning systems.
And I am searching for one or several open source projects that extensively
uses Drools and business rules. Generally I would be happy to hear about any
open source project that uses any kind of business rules engine, but it
would be better to work with Drools specifically.

ERP (management and tax accounting especially), law or (intelligent)
robotics are preferred domains. I am not especially strong with the
healthcare domains that can be especially popular now. I guess that I should
search for open source expert systems in these domains?...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Jonatan