[rules-users] Suggestion/Feedback for DSL

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Oct 2 14:16:40 EDT 2013

Right now the DSL stuff has been under developed for years. I actually wanted to remove it completely, as we don't have the resources to develop it fufther, and unfortunately it's not an item that has been picked up by community developers.

I was persuaded to keep it, by those using it, but it will require user contributions to see it developed further.

Mark