[rules-users] gives error while retracting an object

ganeshneelekani ganeshneelekani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:21:12 EDT 2013

Hi Divide/Team,

I apologize for my late response.

. Currently I am using drools 5.40 version and I am getting error
"java.lang.boolean cannot be cast to org.drools.spi.activaton  at
letfttouple",
I found this is the bug in version 5.4 referring to post
"https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3590"

Next I trying to  switch to 5.5.0 but some one has posted same issue is in
this version also referring post
"http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18896715/java-lang-classcastexception-lorg-drools-rule-package-cannot-be-cast-to-org-d"

Can you help me which is the best version of drools ,I am getting exception
while retracting.

Regards
Ganesh N