[rules-users] Guvnor -> Best Practices for Changes in Production / DEV Environment

706826 zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Tue Oct 22 04:23:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

I faced the same problem as import feature of Drools5.5.0-Final imports the
whole repository instead of a single package. We had multiple applications
having assets in different packages on a single Guvnor server.

The solution we did was to write our own Import/Export utility that
interfaces with Guvnor's REST APIs and performs export from
Development/Staging environment and Imports to production environment.

Regards,

Zahid