[rules-users] Drools Fusion (CEP) & clustering

Matteo Mortari matteo.mortari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:44:28 EDT 2014

Ciao,
I don't have a clustering setup in my case, but still, concerning "CEP +
Cluster" topic which is also of my interest, I found quite insightful for
some pointers, the presentation "High-availablity CEP with Red Hat JBoss
BRMS" at the RH summit this year [1]

Possibly it could help you somehow so I thought worth sharing - in the
meantime some other user on this mailing list may point you to some
detailed manual/tutorial.

[1] http://www.redhat.com/summit/2014/presentations /
http://rhsummit.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/doyle_h_0945-high-availablity-cep-with-red_hat-jboss_brms1.pdf

Ciao,