[rules-users] Drools Fusion (CEP) & clustering

Ephemeris Lappis ephemeris.lappis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:48:31 EDT 2014

Hello.

Thanks for this first help. I had a look at the presentation, and what I
specially noticed is its last sentence : "JBoss BRMS HA CEP does not come
out-of-the-box."...

I hope someone come with a more concrete feedback and advice... Indeed,
possible projects in my perspective should come with both state integrity
and high load needs...

Thanks again.

Best regards