[rules-users] Mocking Guvnor

san_hegde santhosh.hegde at hp.com
Thu Aug 7 22:13:35 EDT 2014

Hi ,

We have requirement where in during functional testing we do not want to connect to Guvnor rather want to mock it.

For example mocking could be like this.

                We send Fact object as input during calling knowledgeSession.execute() method and in rule we update the result in that fact object itself. So here can we mock the output fact object, so that during functional testing we no need to connect to Guvnor rather mocked result fact object is returned.

Thank you
Santhosh Hegde A