[rules-users] google groups

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Aug 6 21:09:36 EDT 2014

We are in the final stages for the discussions on lists and forums. We are likely to move all lists to google groups, as it provides a unified email list and web forum. There will be three resulting groups, instead of the current two.
Drools Setup - installation, configuration, setup and administration
Drools Usage - authoring (drl, decision tables, score cards rule templates, scenarios) and running.
Drools Development - documentation and coding of the drools project

Theses current two lists will remain and the email address will continue to work for a while. We will attempt to auto-subscribe (i.e. transfer) all existing subscribers. rules-dev people will be subscribed to drools-development. rules-users will be subscribed to both drools-setup and drools-usage - as the current list currently covers both those topics.

If anyone has any feedback, please let us know.

Mark