[rules-users] Sequential and Decision Tables

sjrcgtek steve.cgtek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:17:09 EDT 2014

Apologies if this is already answered but I could not find it.

Drools Version 6.1.0.Final

I have three Excel DTs which I would like to fire in order.  The Sequential
option appears to just order the rules within an excel DT.  I confirmed that
by printing the resulting rules and see that the generated rules from
different sheets have the same priority.

I can manually set the PRIORITY in the actual sheets, but that makes
inserting sheets or even lines in a sheet cumbersome.

Is there a way to tell drools to fire all rules across all DT's
sequentially?

Thanks.