[rules-users] Sequential and Decision Tables

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:30:20 EDT 2014

The sequential flag controls the rule's salience per XLS worksheet.

Rule's RHS are executed according to their salience values and hence the
sequential flag will control the rules RHS execution order.

See
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/6.1.0.Final/drools-docs/html/ch06.html#d0e3942
and
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/6.1.0.Final/drools-docs/html/DroolsLanguageReferenceChapter.html#d0e6859
for more information.

If you want to control the execution across multiple Decision Tables you'll
need to define the rows salience manually, with the "highest priority"
Decision Table having values higher than the lower priority tables.