[rules-users] Creating simple Ruleflow via API and Spring

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Mon Aug 11 14:26:51 EDT 2014

Hello,
My application is mostly rule driven and we do not have any states. We we
are processing about 30 million facts in  a stateless session using bunch of
rules (DRL).

I have a simple ruleflow requirement. I am looking for an example where I
can create the rule flow via an API even better using spring. I have three
condition checks and three Ruleflow groups.

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030634/ruleflow.png>

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Matt