[rules-users] Drools : Load Rules from workbench, update from application and deploy it again programmatically

ketan.jariwala jariwalaketan at ymail.com
Tue Aug 12 06:13:33 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,
    I am having drools workbench running on tomcat server. And my java
application is also getting all the rules deployed on drools workbench.
   Now i want to modify/create the rules from my application dynamically and
want to deploy it again to workbench so that my application and workbench
can synchronize all the time.

*Note: * Currently, I am working with drools 6.0.1.