[rules-users] Starnge problem with AbstractKieModule while testing, ignores "classes" folfer

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Aug 12 19:02:51 EDT 2014

The logic for what’s going on can be found here:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/blob/master/drools-compiler/src/main/java/org/drools/compiler/kie/builder/impl/ClasspathKieProject.java

Typically the code is looking for the kmodule.xml in a META-INF. When it finds it, it goes the root of that. There isn’t any logic to handle dual roots. I’m assuming you put the kmodule.xml in the test/resources/META-INF folder?

What we might be able to do is see if there parent is “target” and if there is a child classes and test-classes and treat it as a special case.

Mark