[rules-users] Starnge problem with AbstractKieModule while testing, ignores "classes" folfer

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Tue Aug 12 15:38:51 EDT 2014

Hello,
While unit testing some of my DRL files I notice that, *AbstractKieModule *
does not look at main classpath. It only checks for the target\test-classes
and not target\classes folder at all!

I see the following warning on the coonsole!

*2014-08-12 14:15:25,426 [AbstractKieModule] [main] WARN  No files found for
KieBase BREAST_MASTRT_KBase, searching folder
\working\MeasureMesh\org.facs.ncdb.measuresmesh\target\test-classes
*

/My configuration is:/

My .drl files arr in the package "org.xxxx.xxxxx.rules.breast.MASTRT of the
traget/classes folder, but its not loaded!

Any ideas please?

Thanks
Matt'M