[rules-users] Starnge problem with AbstractKieModule while testing, ignores "classes" folfer

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Wed Aug 13 12:57:14 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,
This definitely seems to be a problem. I placed my  spring k-module file
called *kmodule-spring-breast.xml * under src/mail/resouces/META-INF folder,
I am still getting the error.

But I am referencing the kmodule-spring-breast.xml from a Spring Test file.

Its looking for the .DRL file in the test-classes -ONLY-. Its becoming a
real pain.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance!

Matt