[rules-users] Starnge problem with AbstractKieModule while testing, ignores "classes" folfer

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Aug 13 13:08:56 EDT 2014

As i mentioned it’s probably a bug, our path searching does not take into account there might be two path roots. You’ll need to submit a self contained unit test.
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.6.0.Final/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/html/gettingstarted.html

One work around is to put all your DRLs into one jar, and use that as a dependency. Then the paths are merged.

Mark