[rules-users] Anyone? Re: Drools bpmn gateway constraints questions

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Mon Aug 18 10:41:15 EDT 2014

Hi Salaboy,
Thank you very much for your reply. I am still not clear on this?

"* The current record where??? If you have multiple CancerRecord(s) each of
them will match with that conditional element. If you have a business
process with a process variable you should point to that variable instead of
using the rules language to filter it. If the CancerRecord is a fact that's
the right way to go.* "

I have a stateless session and I process 500 CancerRecords at a time via
batch execute. Please note that I do not change the State of the
CancerRecord. I use evey record to compute Cancer treatment "
measures"

So you feel
$cancerRecord : CancerRecord ()  will work?

And what do you mean by a Business Process with a processor variable? Can
you point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Matt'M