[rules-users] Moved to google groups

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Aug 21 09:31:01 EDT 2014

OptaPlanner now has it’s own google groups for discussions:
http://www.optaplanner.org/community/forum.html

Please use the correct group, to reduce the noise to signal ratio.

Also just a reminder this list has also moved to Google Groups:
http://drools.org/community/forum.html
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/drools-usage

Mark