[rules-users] Including repository in a WAR file

ilguapo ilguapo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:45:40 EDT 2014

Hola Salaboy!

Thanks for your last comment.  I was busy with other stuff but now I'm back with this problem and would like to ask if this scenario would work in your opinion.

The repository_export.zip file is stored on Subversion.  Is there a maven plug-in that will take that file, convert it to an XML file and then compile this file into a PKG file?  After that, we can move that file to a certain area inside the WAR file and then your idea works.

Later for rule changes, a GUI will be provided where they can upload a new PKG file to replace the old rules.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Muchas gracias!
Horacio