[rules-users] Kie-Spring Integration

gribeiro geovanny.ribeiro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:33:50 EDT 2014

Hi, Folks !I´m actually working on a project using Drools 6.0.1.Final and
I´ve recevied the following request:1) All the .drl files are store inside
my maven project under src/main/resources/drools-rules   and here´s my
drools.xml :											Maybe I was blind while searching on documentation,
but I couldn´t find a way to load rules (.drl files) from  file system
(outside the classpath).Please, anyone could help me on this
matter?Rgds,Geovanny RibeiroGreeting from Brazil