[rules-users] Kie-Spring Integration

Ged Byrne ged.byrne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:10:25 EDT 2014

That's the standard maven project structure.   The resources will be copied to your class path:

"Within artifact producing source directories (ie. main and test), there is one directory for the language java (under which the normal package hierarchy exists), and one for resources (the structure which is copied to the target classpath given the default resource definition)."

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html
—
Sent from Mailbox