[rules-users] permgen leak

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Jan 6 13:56:55 EST 2014

I’ve been  told 5.6 will be released this week. This is because the JCR2GIT migration tool, in 5.6 is needed for our 6.0 product.

Davide's current kbase.dispose() method, on the concrete class, should just be considered a work around for the problem. Unless this is fixed by someone in the community, I don’t think any core developers will have time to address this. At least not for 5.x; we’ll continue to look into it for 6.x.

Mark