[rules-users] permgen leak

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:17:20 EST 2014

I have run pmander's tests, and reported in a previous email.
The leak in 5.x is due to the nature of the composite classloader, and
dispose()
forces the memory to be released. I don't remember if that fix was in
5.6.CR1
(probably not), so you may have to try 5.6.0-SNAPSHOT or wait for the
end of the week.
6.x does not suffer from the same problem, but has a different issue -
no way
to unload kie modules once they are cached - which Mario has been
working on.
In either case, pmander's test works fine in both 5.6.x and 6.x after
these fixes
Davide