[rules-users] Is there any guvnor api, through which we can update the web guided decision table in drools 6.0.x?

Soumya.plavaga soumya.bose at plavaga.in
Thu Jan 9 09:57:05 EST 2014

Thanks for your reply mantis. Now I have cloned the guvnor repo
(git://localhost:9418:/{repoName}) using JGit into my local. Once going to
push my changes into remote guvnor repo it is giving me
org.eclipse.jgit.errors.TransportException: 'push operation is not
permitted'. If it is because of any authentication issue while trying to
push into remote guvnor repo? If I need to specify any authentication
parameter while pushing my changes? One more thing I want to know that - is
there any way we can update our changes into guvnor repository
programmatically using any guvnor api like KIE ? We need to push our changes
on run time into guvnor repository programatically.

Note : We are not using drools workbench UI to checkin our changes.