[rules-users] Is there any guvnor api, through which we can update the web guided decision table in drools 6.0.x?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:00:59 EST 2014

@Soumya,

There is no Guvnor/KIE to manipulate the repository since it is GIT-based
and there are a myriad of client libraries that can be used instead.

I am a little confused by your comments "We need to push our changes on run
time into guvnor repository programatically" and "Note : We are not using
drools workbench UI to checkin our changes". What do you use the workbench
repository for? Your comments imply you don't need the workbench webapp at
all - in which case why try to re-use it's repository?

@Alexandre, @Kris,

What have you tried (and been successful with) for Eclipse->KIE-WB
Repository connections?

Cheers,

Mike