[rules-users] Kie and Guvnor 6.0

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Jan 9 13:54:26 EST 2014

There is a workaround. Before saving switch to the Project Editor to “General Project Settings”. Make any change, such as in the description, and save. That will ensure the correct notification is sent,for the Data Modeller to be updated. Here is a quick video that demonstrate the issue, and them demonstrate the work around:
http://screencast.com/t/Myi2Db0l4L

This is fixed in master, you’ll be able to get a snapshot build tomorrow. And will be fixed in the next community release.
http://hp-dl380pg8-01.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com/jbpm-artifacts/master/

Mark