[rules-users] Need a way to import multiple pre-compiled kie-bases at runt ime.

Soumya.plavaga soumya.bose at plavaga.in
Wed Jan 22 09:54:18 EST 2014

We have two set of rules. Some of them are static. Some of them changes
frequently. We need to find a way to keep the pre-compiled version of those
rules into filesystem and import them into knowledge base at run time. So
that over all performance to prepare the knowledge base will minimize.

I am trying the following approach with drools 6.0.1 -

Having two drools project say A & B. Both having 1 drl. I have stored the
serialized version of kiebases for project A & B in two different fiile
systems say a.txt & b.txt. Now at the run time I am De-serializing the
kiebases from the above text files and getting two kieBase objects. Now if I
need to include both the kiebases at run time to fire all the rules within
project A & project B what I need to do? Any help will be really
appreciated.