[rules-users] Need a way to import multiple pre-compiled kie-bases at runt ime.

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Jan 22 11:42:56 EST 2014

Why store serialised kiebases? Is it really that expensive to consume a kjar? As long as you build with drools maven plugin, it should have a lot of aspects pre-ompiled now.

Our incremental “diff” will take care of static and dynamic aspects, if you always build and deploy new jars, using the drools maven plugin.

Mark