[rules-users] java dialect and declared types

pmander paul.s.mander at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:05:23 EST 2014

I should qualify this with the way that we are using drools. In general
perhaps 6 is quicker that 5.5. It will be extremely difficult to create a
self contained test to demonstrate this as the tests are performed with tens
of millions of transactions against ten of thousands of rules.

I will however attempt to scale this down to something that can demonstrate
these findings. This wont happen straight away so pin this thread and
hopefully in a week or so I will be able to submit something.