[rules-users] Uberfire jars missing for workbench?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 15:53:07 EST 2014

manstis wrote
> All JARs that are used exclusively by GWT to compile client-side Java
> Script are excluded in the distributions as they are not needed at
> runtime.

Ok, so I hear you saying, "don't worry about them"....i wont :)

Thanks.  Sorry also imagine this is a noob question.  When I try to start up
tomcat with the wb deployed, I get a WeldException at startup:

      (Unable to invoke [method]  @PostConstruct public
org.kie.workbench.drools.backend.server.AppSetup.assertPlayground() on
org.kie.workbench.drools.backend.server.AppSetup at 5f1ace64
.
.
Caused by : java.lang.RuntimeException:
https://github.com/guvnorngtestuser1/guvnorng-playground.git: cannot open
git-upload-pack.

I assume something is trying to reach out to github?  (which it can not of
course because I am running offline).  Clearly, I'm missing something major
and have some reading to do.  Can you suggest where I can find an
explanation for what is going on?  (The Drools documentation is light on
installation details)

Thanks again.