[rules-users] Uberfire jars missing for workbench?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 16:04:48 EST 2014

In the User Guide there is a section about system properties for the
workbench. One of these is to disable automatic installation of the example
repository at github (I forget which; z.y.example or x.y.demo something
like that).

If you downloaded the workbench from the Drools download page this zip
contains another zip containing the demo/exmple repository (for people like
yourself, behind a firewall).

If you unzip this there is another system property you can use to point the
workbench bootstrap process to the folder containing these repositories.

With kind regards,

Mike

Sent on the move