[rules-users] Guvnor - Importing Drl file and rule display order

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Mon Mar 3 11:57:10 EST 2014

Hello,
I have a long drl file that was generated from a custom rule engine(due to
historica reasons).

I have a long list of rules - in certain order .

I imported the drl file from the Gunnor GUI. I did a "Create New" from the
"knowledge Base" view and chose the "import drl file" option.

My problem is the the rules are displayed in the alphabetical order of the
rule name, which is completely out of order and throws my business analysts
off, confusing them.

Is there any way I can have the rules inside the Guvnor GUI displayed in the
same order that is in the .drl file that was imported?

I am using guvnor 5.6.0.Final version.

Any help i this regard will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Matt'M