[rules-users] Guvnor - Importing Drl file and rule display order

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:43:32 EST 2014

You might be able to hack the import mechanism. (Rearranging according
to sorted rule names is a poor option anyway.)

But the quickest solution is, I think, to prefix each rule name in the
original DRL with a generic key, e.g. "000" to "999" or similar, and
to import again. Probably doesn't take more than 10 lines of some
scripting language.

-W