[rules-users] Drools 6.0.1 Workbench - How to import existing drl files?

Alexandre Porcelli porcelli at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 13:21:18 EST 2014

I understand import means that you already have a repository and a project setup inside Workbench, right?

If so.. the simplest solution would be using external ssh based git access to the repository, place files in the proper place, commit and them push. Workbench will be automatically notified of your new files and your project explorer will have all your new files.

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group