[rules-users] Drools 6.0.1 Workbench - How to import existing drl files?

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Tue Mar 4 13:42:32 EST 2014

HI Alexandre,
Sorry to say I do not have anything set up. I have a .drl file with about 60
rules and couple of Jar file off my Eclipse.

I want to import the drl file and the jars into the work bench inside a
project. I want to set it up such that the analysts can write additional
rules and be able to document and test the rules within the workbench.

Any ideas please?

And have you had any luck in testing your own custom operators with in the
Work bench?

Thanks in advance!
Matt'M