[rules-users] Avoid parsiong project pom.xml when running Drools

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:08:29 EDT 2014

Hi Dominik,

what you're reporting is not 100% clear to me. Could you also show me the
pom.xml file of de.test.package:artifact:1.0.1?
This is indeed the actual KieProject and then the pom file that our embedded
maven/aether is trying to parse.

Apparently also that pom declares de.test:maven-parent:pom:0.3 as parent.
Is that correct? If so why it cannot find that parent with your
configuration?

Thanks for your clarifications,
Mario