[rules-users] Avoid parsiong project pom.xml when running Drools

Sandjaja, Dominik dominik.sandjaja at it-motive.de
Thu Mar 13 13:21:17 EDT 2014

Hello,

the pom.xml of de.test.package:artifact:1.0.1:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd" xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>de.test.package</groupId>
  <artifactId>artifact</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.1</version>
  <name>artifact</name>
</project>

The problem I  think is, that the embedded Aether/Maven tries to parse the pom of the project it is running within (de.test.configuration:droolsTest:0.7-SNAPSHOT). And I have no idea why it is doing that.

The maven-parent:pom is used by our projects, it is not declared in any pom.xml which is used for Drools-artifacts.

Thank you
Dominik