[rules-users] function in guided decision table

Ioannis Christodoulou io.christod at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:01:22 EDT 2014

Yes, I cannot find any possible way to declare a function.

So, I declared it inside a dlr file (the validation succeeded) and tried to
call it from the 'action' column of the guided decision table.
The validation on the guided decision table failed, saying that it could
not analyze the function call expression.

Ευχαριστώ πολύ,
   Ιωάννης Χριστοδούλου