[rules-users] Confirm the usage of agenda-groups

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:09:53 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Sorry if it seems like this is an old question, but it's hard finding a
simple unambiguous example.  It's a stack, right?  So I push them on
'backwards'.

I've got 5 groups of rules, and I want the groups to fire in the order I've
described the groups as, below.

I also don't want them to start firing as soon as a fact is inserted, which
is what seems to happen, according to my activation listener.

So, would I do this:
--------------
getAgendaGroup( "last group to fire" ).setFocus();
getAgendaGroup( "second last group to fire" ).setFocus();
getAgendaGroup( "middle group to fire" ).setFocus();
getAgendaGroup( "second group to fire" ).setFocus();
getAgendaGroup( "first group to fire" ).setFocus();

insert(facts)

fireAllRules()
?

Thanks